Tuition & Fee Rates
Quincy Catholic Elementary Schools Tuition Rates for 2018-2019
Participating Registered Parishioner
One Child $2,600
Family (2 or more) $3,725
Non- Participating or Non-Registered Parishioner
One Child $3,525
Family (2 or more) $5,875
The 2018-2019 Instructional Fee for Quincy Catholic Elementary Schools
- The non-refundable Instructional Fee will remain at $190 per child, if paid in full by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
- After Tuesday, May 1st, 2018, the non-refundable Instructional Fee will increase to $290 per child.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Instructional Fee cannot be included in a FACTS Tuition Management Program (TMP) payment plan. Only tuition will be allowed to be paid through the TMP. In order to guarantee a space for your child(ren) at one of the four Catholic elementary schools, the Instructional Fee must be paid in full by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
The 2018-2019 Technology Fee for Quincy Catholic Elementary Schools
- The non-refundable Technology Fee will remain at $50 per child, if paid in full by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
- After Tuesday, May 1st, 2018, the non-refundable Technology Fee will increase to $100 per child.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Technology Fee cannot be included in a FACTS TMP payment plan. Only tuition will be allowed to be paid through the FACTS TMP payment plan. In order to guarantee a space for your child(ren) at one of the four Catholic elementary schools, the Technology Fee must be paid in full by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
The Average Cost to Educate a Child in a Quincy Catholic Elementary School
- The average cost to educate one child in a Quincy Catholic elementary school is approximately $30.70 per day.
- The Participating Registered Parishioner Single Student Tuition Rate of $2,600, when broken down by the day, is $14.80 per day.
- The Participating Registered Parishioner Family (2 or more) Tuition Rate of $3,725 is $21.20 per day.
- The Non-Participating or Non-Registered Parishioner Single Student Tuition Rate of $3,525, when broken down by the day, is $20.05 per day.
- The Non-Participating or Non-Registered Parishioner Family (2 or more) Tuition Rate of $5,875 is $33.40 per day.
- The Quincy Catholic Elementary Schools’ tuition is quite a bargain, and the value of this education is much more substantial than what children are provided in daycare.
- The difference between the cost to educate and the cost of tuition is underwritten/subsidized by each parish through the stewardship of their parishioners.
Initiatives in Place to Help Offset the Cost of QCES Tuition
- We encourage those who are eligible to apply for scholarships through the Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program. For more information, go to empowerillinois.org. Scholarships for eligible students will be awarded on a first come/first served basis. Therefore, you should plan to apply as soon as possible after the application becomes available at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
- Participation in the Gene Grawe Fund will provide direct assistance to families through a tuition credit at the Catholic school of their choice. For more information about the Gene Grawe Fund, please contact JoAnn Witte at 217-214-0169.
- When awarding tuition assistance, the QCES Foundation strives to maintain their commitment to meet as close to 100% of a QCES family’s tuition assistance need, as determined by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, as possible.
- Parents of parochial school students in Illinois are eligible for the Illinois Education Tax Credit for Private School Tuition and Fees. This tax credit provision allows parents to write off 25% of their eligible education expenses for their own children, up to a maximum credit of $750. Eligible expenses include tuition, book fees, and lab fees in excess of $250. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.